Автор: Ковальчук Вікторія Володимирівна
Навчальний заклад: Києво-Печерський ліцей №171 “Лідер”
Feelings and emotions. Giraffes VS Jackals.
Development of communicative skills of speaking and listening with the elements of physiological workshop on «Nonviolent communication» by Marshal Rosenberg.
– to develop the ability to express personal feelings and emotions using constructions I feel (am) +adjective ending with –ed
– to develop the skills of listening for particular information
– to form the skills to analyze and comment the information
– to develop the communicative skills.
– to familiarize students with the physiological theory «Nonviolent Communication» by Marshal Rosenberg
– to develop memory, imagination, attention.
– to develop ability to work in group
– to develop ability to express the thoughts logically
– to develop ability of discussing
– to develop the culture of communication
– to cultivate the respectful attitude in relations with people, ability to understand and be aware of personal emotions and feelings and cope with them in a constructive way, to respect feelings of other people.
Equipment: computer (video, audio), screen, texts for reading.
Формат: PDFЗавантажити: Feelings and emotions. Giraffes VS Jackals (6 клас. Англійська мова) + Сертифікат (Розмір: 764.1 KB, Завантажень: 115)